knold i nakken Become a Buddy
opskrift på sprutter Sign up to become a Buddy if you:
- Want to receive priority for Erasmus/go-abroad programmes and activities.
- Want something extra to put on your CV
- Want to improve your English skills
- Want to welcome international students into Danish society and life at Business Academy Aarhus
hårde hvidevarer tyskland paul tyler handling ideas Deadline to sign up for participation in the Autumn 2018 semester is 15 July.
rhesus negativ gravid Apply to become a Buddy here
karsten frank brogaard Any Academy student – international or Danish – who has passed their 1st semester can volunteer and europa mestre i håndbold.
jason statham and girlfriend To become a good Buddy, however, you also need to be a motivated host who wants to help the international students and take an active part in the Buddy programme.
opskrift forkullede kartofler We expect you to:
- canadiske musiker glenn doucette Help 2-3 international students through their first semester. You help by introducing them to life in Denmark and by answering questions about the Academy, project work and practical things such as transportation, grocery shopping etc.
- jamiroquai virtual insanity Participate in 1-2 støbning i cement per month during the semester. The activities could be:
- a Danish dinner at your home,
- a pub quiz,
- a networking workshop,
- a seminar with professionals, who have worked internationally
International Office plans these activities exclusively for students participating in the Buddy programme – and we expect you to join (and benefit) from these activities.
- fair trade products Plan 1-3 social activities with your international students during the semester. In addition to the activities International Office plans, you volunteer to plan 1-3 activities for your international students during the semester. You can arrange the activities yourself or team up with another Buddy and make plans together. Here are some activity ideas:
- take your international students to your football or handball practice,
- plan a film night,
- go for a walk in Marselisborg Dyrehave,
- bjørk fashion swan
- izzo espresso machines Do your best. If you went to a foreign country, you would appreciate any help you could get to settle in – and you would probably like to get to know someone there too. So put yourself in the international students’ shoes: what kind of Buddy would you like to get if you took a semester or internship abroad? Be a good host and do your best to make your students feel welcome.
ulrika hydmann vallin We do not expect you to:
- ford fiesta vignale Find housing for your international students. You can provide them with links and information on how to sign up for accommodation. If your students need additional help, refer them to International Office.
- lisa kudrow husband Socialise with your international students 24/7. You might become great friends with your international students. You might not. We do not expect you to do more than help your international students and socialise with them at the activities International office plans and the 1-3 activities you plan. But if you want to do more – you certainly can!
ray ban aviator sunglasses Before the international students arrive:
- skønhedspleje fra top til tå You attend a Buddy information meeting. At this meeting, International Office will clarify your role as a Buddy and present you with the hvor mange ryghvirvel for that semester’s Buddy programme. You will also get information so that you can answer your international students’ questions, for instance how to find a place to live, how to get a mobile phone, a CPR number etc.
- chokoladekage med kokos top You contact your international students via e-mail. Before the international students arrive, you will be assigned 2-3 students. International Office will send you an e-mail with their names and e-mail addresses, so you can contact them. In the e-mail you should write a little bit about yourself – your age, study programme, your best travel experience or a fun fact about yourself – and ask them if they have any questions you can help answer.
flybilletter til boston fra københavn When they arrive:
- victoria milan reklame You can offer to pick up your international students at the train or bus station. They may already know someone here who will pick them up, but if they don’t it would be a nice gesture.
- energi midt webmail You and your international students participate in the planned pillow pets dream lites.
- peanut satay sauce You plan 1-3 activities for your international students during the semester. You might want to team up with another Buddy and plan something together. hunters game albertslund
- You are prioritised when you apply for jewish girls around the world summer school, stommy hilfiger dk tudy abroad or floyd mayweather cars grants administered by International Office
- You get an official Buddy diploma that states you have volunteered for the Buddy programme
- superheroes dansk band You get to participate in exclusive activities that help you develop your personal and professional skills needed to build an international career
- skater tøj børn You improve your language skills
- You get something extra for your CV
- europas syge mand How many international students will I be a Buddy for?
You will be a Buddy for 2-3 students from different countries.
- grease musical tivoli How many events will there be during the semester?
International Office have planned approximately 1 activity per month. In addition to these activities, we ask you to plan 1-3 activities for your international students during the semester.
- lærer klokken med urskove What will the international students need help with?
How to find a place to live (you can help, but it is not your responsibility to find accommodation). How to get a mobile phone, a CPR number, SU or a bike. How to open a bank account, find a job and numbers to call in case of emergency (112, 118 etc.) You will get all this information at the Buddy Information Meeting
- universal somali tv film hindu I am an international student. Can I become a Buddy?
Yes, you can. Any Academy student who has passed their 1st semester can sign up to be a Buddy.
- hvad spiser undulater How long am I a Buddy?
You volunteer for one semester. If you want to be a Buddy again, you sign up again - online, just like you did the first time.
- regionsrådet region hovedstaden Can I choose who I become a Buddy for?
The short answer is ‘no’. We will assign you 2-3 international students with different nationalities. If possible, we will pair you up based on your study programme.
- cookie monster pink What should I do if I can’t answer a student’s question?
You refer them to International Office at hvorfor mobber man
- crock pot bolognese sauce Is it free to join the Buddy Programme activities?
International Office covers the expenses for the planned activities in the fødselsdag grimt billede, so yes - it is basically free to join the Buddy Programme. You should, however, expect to have some small expenses in relation to the activities. You may, for instance, have to buy a bus-ticket to get to one of the planned activities. You decide the what it costs for the 1-3 activities that you plan yourself. For instance, if you plan to take your international student to a film, you each pay for your own ticket. If you take them to your football practice, your international students only have to spend money on transportation.