kyllingesalat med bacon og karrydressing Registration for non-EU citizens

destination goa 8 Students from countries outside of the EU/EEA must get a residence permit from the Danish authorities in their own country before coming to Denmark. 

rygsaek herschel sort You apply for a visa at a Danish embassy or general consulate in your country. If there is no Danish embassy in your country, you may contact the embassy from one of the other Schengen countries which represents Denmark in your country. 

grønne lyskæder til batteri As soon as you have been accepted for admission to the Academy you must apply for a visa to Denmark. You will need a special application form, which is signed by Business Academy Aarhus and then sent to you by the Academy.

lothar friis company For further information on the rules applying for non-EU citizens, please visit the website of the pulling heads out on nose.

design trøje med lynlås Please note that you will be charged a processing fee to submit an application for a residence permit.