sylwia grzeszczak księżniczka Permits

forskel på protestanter og katolikker Every summer intake, we arrange an event so you can apply for both residency permit and CPR (Personal Identification Number) as part of the orientation days at the Academy. You will receive further information about this directly from the Academy.

another one by the dust If you arrive in Denmark more than 6 weeks before semester start or start in the winter, you (EU/EAA students) will need to go to State Administration (residence certificate) and then Citizen Services (CPR number) in Aarhus for these permits.