stjerne pizza skødstrup Coaching in Organisations
With ‘Coaching in Organisations’ you will develop your conversation and communication skills, with a special focus on being able to coach in an organisational context.
sort edderkop med hvide pletter You will be introduced to coaching techniques and conversational models, so that you can use coaching as a concept and method in order to create learning and development.
The subject’s content
- Coaching as a method
- Coaching in practice in an organisational context
- Communication theory and understanding
- Ethics and morality in coaching
- Competency development and learning with the focus person and with the coach
- Different theoretical and methodological approaches to coaching (especially the systemic phase model, AI and social constructionism and management based coaching and GROW).
Your benefit from this subject
hugo boss duffle weekend bag With this subject you will be given the competencies to:
- apply coaching in different relationships and contexts: employees-colleagues, manager-employee, individual-team
- add skills to the focus person or group that enable them to find their own solutions to challenges
- ask questions that help put the focus person in a self-observant and even self-reflective position
- have a clear insight that organisational coaching focuses on assignment-solving and on the relationships that the individual is included in
- understand the major theories and methods used in the field of coaching
- use language as a specific tool.
How we do it
somaali film cusub shoort ‘Coaching in Organisations’ is a tool-orientated subject, which aims to enhance your skills in coaching. The concrete applicability will be regularly tested in study groups, where the tools and methods are trained.
Exam and ECTS credits
nominer til guldtuben You must complete the course with an oral exam, which has based on a short project. You will be marked according to the Danish 7-point scale. ‘Coaching in Organisations’ is worth 10 ECTS credits.
Flexible further education
last chance u episodes With a qualifying part-time programme from Business Academy Aarhus, you have excellent flexibility. You can take a single subject, an entire programme or tailor-make your own programme that best matches your needs and desires.