lauerbær gule blade Elective subjects
verden dovnste by On the Marketing Management programme, in the third semester, we have elective elements worth
a total of 20 ECTS credits. You can choose different elective bundles and you must always complete 20 ECTS.
will smith ew The purpose of these elective modules on the 3rd semester is to offer you the opportunity of an individual study profile with academic immersion within the programme’s subject area.
buffalo steak house aalborg The subjects may change from year to year. These are the electives for the Autumn semesters 2016-2018. The elective elements are offered in ‘bundles’ and subjects in a bundle cannot be combined with any subjects from other bundles. This is due to scheduling of classes.
birketræ i stuen As part of your electives on the 3rd semester, you can participate in a altertavle torslunde kirke.
næste stop hjem dr Please note that some electives might be necessary admission requirements for further education at another university. hvid rygsæk med sorte prikker
kirsten haaber psykoterapeut kunst industri museet If you want to continue your studies at another university after your Marketing Management programme, you must pass the subjects:
- min pc er blevet langsom Business Economics (7,5 ECTS)
- camping kroatien standplads Statistics (7,5 ECTS)
- rose new down International business communication (5 ECTS): If you want to work with export sales or marketing in export markets, language and cultural insight are a prerequisite. Improve your written and oral English and get an understanding of business culture, so that you can negotiate with foreign cultures.
- sushi aalborg s Operational advertising (10 ECTS): Would you like to work at a bureau or be the company’s expert in operational marketing? Learn how to develop various marketing campaigns with a sharp brief and a creative concept. Become able to plan messages and various communication products – across both traditional and digital media.
- scent of a woman Digital marketing (10 ECTS): Do you want become an expert in social media and digital marketing? Get hands-on experience with tasks that are specific for new digital marketing opportunities. Learn, among other things, about search engine optimisation (SEO), content management, customer loyalty through digital media, e-mail marketing and conversion optimisation.
- nordsvensk star stable Key account management and sales management (10 ECTS): Do you want to work with complex sales and relationships? Would you ultimately like to become a sales manager? With this subject, you will be able to perform a sales function professionally. Learn about management tools (motivation and change management), sales strategies and sales organisation and get ready for a job with management responsibility and a sales function.
- lady at 50 Supply chain management and procurement (5 ECTS): Get ready for the job as a purchaser in a company, for both the BtC and the BtB-market. Get the competencies to undertake core functions and manage supply chains across different industries.
- skab selv køkken Entrepreneurship (5 ECTS): Do you dream of starting your own company? Or do you want to be the innovative employee in an existing company? In this subject, you will focus on developing ideas and commercialising them. You will work in company groups, and together you must develop, validate and pitch a company idea and a relevant business plan. You may already have a business idea, otherwise you will be introduced to tools that enable you to develop ideas based on your knowledge of marketing and economics.