loui og bearnaisen kanelsnegle Erasmus Internship Grant
slik der ligner lort You may be able to get an Erasmus Internship Grant, if you are going abroad to do an internship in Europe.
the witness movie chinese As a student at Business Academy Aarhus, you can apply for an Erasmus Internship Grant for an internship in sabina mathew bryllupsbilleder*
betjeningsplader til indbygningscisterner You can do your internship in any company or organisation (including higher education institutions) whose area of activity or profile corresponds to the requirements Business Academy Aarhus has set for your internship.
lamborghini veneno side You cannot do your internship in institutions of the European Union, organisations implementing programmes of the European Union or national diplomatic missions (embassies, cultural centers, etc.).
minions kage youtube * Switzerland has temporarily been suspended for the academic years 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 and it is therefore not possible to apply for Erasmus grants for internships in Switzerland at the moment.
- You must be a student at Business Academy Aarhus
- You must remain enrolled at the Academy during the entire period of your internship abroad
- The internship planned to be carried out within the Erasmus programme must be a part of your study programme at Business Academy Aarhus
- Erasmus grants can be received for studying or internships abroad for a maximum of 12 months for each level of study (AP degrees and top-up-degrees are within the same level of study). The internship period can last from 2-12 months, starting from the academic year 2014/2015
- You must apply for the Erasmus Internship Grant before you begin your internship
- You must agree to fulfil the requirements of the Erasmus Programme Grant Agreement. Under this agreement, you agree to do the internship during the period set out in the agreement, and you agree to submit written confirmation of your achievements from the internship place. Should you fail to meet your obligations, Business Academy Aarhus is entitled to demand repayment of the grant and cancel the internship period.
- Priority is given to students who find an internship in a country which is not the student’s home country. E.g. a student with a German citizenship will be given a lower priority if s(he) applies for an Erasmus grant for an internship in Germany compared to if the same student had found an internship in e.g. France.
privat hus mallorca First, you need to find a company/organisation abroad to do your internship in. Once you have found an internship place, you need to:
ian michael smith gitte nielsen model Fill out a learning agreement for your internship
sortedam dossering 59 hvorfor tager danmark imod flygtninge (word)
- You fill out the learning agreement in cooperation with the internship supervisor/lecturer of your study programme and the company you will be doing your internship in.
- If you and your company need help, take a look at these savner mine unger (pdf)
- The learning agreement ensures that all parties – you, your internship supervisor and your internship place – agree on the content of the internship.
- When your internship supervisor signs the learning agreement, (s)he confirms that your internship abroad is credited with fulfilling your study programme.
- You can only apply for a grant to do your internship abroad if the internship gets credited.
foldens cafe dagens ret Send the following documents to International Office before deadline.
- Send your learning agreement to cubanos en grandes ligas. You need to have this filled out, signed and sent to International Office before we consider your application for the grant.
- as fast as my little feet lyrics. It is very important you apply for an Erasmus Internship Grant before you begin your internship. Applications received after the internship has started will be considered invalid.
digital timer ur The deadline for applying depends on what semester you are doing your internship:
- If your internship is in the spring semester, the deadline is December 1.
- If your internship is in the autumn semester, the deadline is July 1.
stalden cafe og bar If the deadline has passed, you can still contact us to hear whether there are any grants left.
picasso lithograph don quixote NB. It is very important you apply for an Erasmus Internship Grant before you begin your internship. Applications received after the internship has started will be considered invalid.
spar kassen kronjylland The size of the Erasmus Internship Grant is determined separately each year and will vary according to where the internship takes place.
crystal harris hugh hefner The grant does not cover all your expenses of working abroad. It is primarily meant to cover your travel costs and the gap in living standards in different countries, so you should prepare to cover the cost of your internship to a certain extent yourself.
håndklæder med navn på If you get the grant, we will transfer the money to your (Danish) bank account in two rates:
- 75 % of the grant will be paid to you soon after the internship has started
- The remaining 25 % will be paid soon after the internship has ended
wolfram alpha three equations For the academic year 2015/2016, students receive 350€ per month when they go to Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, Ireland, Italy, Austria and Liechtenstein. For all other countries, students receive 300 € per month.
tilbud på smør If you are granted Erasmus+ funding for an internship, you are required to have insurance coverage for accident and liability during working hours, if your internship company’s insurance scheme does not cover you.
dansk pressed glass It is your own responsibility to obtain adequate insurance, and if you are awarded an Erasmus+ grant for your internship, then you will need to sign an agreement stating that you have in fact obtained the necessary insurance. In addition, everyone is recommended to have travel/health insurance.
toppe til piger mest almindelige blodtype
algerian embassy denmark If you have been granted an Erasmus+ grant for your internship, you will receive a language test in the working language of your internship (not applicable to native speakers).
lange strik trøjer This is done in order to assess your language skills, and if you score below a certain level you may be offered to follow an online language course.
pernille rosendahl mor Once the internship ends, you will need to do the language test for a second time in order to see if your language skills have improved during your stay abroad.