nemme kager opskrift Get a student from the Multimedia Design and Communication programme as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
spidserne fra skanderborg Accepting a student from the Multimedia Design programme as an intern is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to team up with an Academy student who can carry out specific tasks within design, media and digital communication.
vinker farvel png By agreeing to collaborate on an internship you can get:
- The opportunity to address specific projects you otherwise do not have time for
- New ideas, new perspectives, new knowledge
- The opportunity to test a potential future employee in real life
- The opportunity to provide a student with valuable hands-on experience
new delhi storbyferie The intern can especially solve tasks within design, media and communication. He/she should also take part in everyday routines. Most Multimedia Design students produce their final exam project for the company in continuation of their internship. The final exam project may be a continuation of the intern’s tasks in the company – or it could be an entirely new task that the company wants solved.
recommendation letter template These are examples of internship tasks and final exam projects:
- Planning, designing and implementing a new web-solution
- Analysis of websites focused on increasing usability
- Developing CMS-solutions, Apps and Server-side solutions
- Preparation of new promotional materials
- Development of online campaigns
- Production of interactive products, games and company presentations
- Developing social media strategies and solutions
- Filming and editing video presentations
- Target audience analysis, user-analysis and tests
- Implementation of surveys
- Additional resources to deal with everyday tasks
lift city elite The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
long live the queen We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship. The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what a good subject could be for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
kaptajnen i blommetræet The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
stegetid kylling i ovn To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled løbetræning for begyndere (pdf)
fuldskæg der kræmmer hinanden The internship starts in January or August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
træning om morgenen As the internship is a part of the Multimedia Design and Communication programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
boomer hvalpe til salg However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
almene boliger odense Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
melissa mccarthy husband The Multimedia Design programme is a 2-year higher education Academy Profession programme which, among other thins, qualifies the students to work with digital communication, design and web solutions for example as a web designer, project manager or multimedia consultant. The admission requirements are upper secondary certificates (STX, HHX, HF, HTX) or a relevant vocational education.
kongeriget søs og kirsten glaseret skinke med flødekartofler
kritisk sygdom sampension The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
neglelak depend gel If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
monica bellucci young It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
kineser restaurant holbæk If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
an der schönen blauen donau You can find an intern by forpagtning af jord
free conference call It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
barn prutter meget In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
lave hvide blodlegemer Here are some adidas sko dame lyserød that have had students in an internship from Multimedia Design and Communication.
osteolytic lesion at the metacarpal bones If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.