dressing til kold kartoffelsalat Get a student from International Sales and Marketing Management as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
hvem spiller puk Accepting a student from the International Sales and Marketing Management programme as an intern is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to team up with a student who can carry out complex tasks within sales, marketing, purchasing and supply chain.
milah once upon a time By agreeing to collaborate on an internship you can get:
- Additional resources dedicated to sales and marketing
- New ideas, new perspectives, new insights
- The opportunity to test a potential future employee in real life
- The opportunity to provide a student with valuable hands-on experience.
linked elena momondo The students produce their final bachelor project for the company in continuation of the internship. The student’s project is a good opportunity for the company to, for example, go into detail with a specific issue, carry out an analysis or add resources to a project that you are in the process of developing.
små papirs kugler man kan bruge til smile cygnus cyclone 35 The intern is qualified for working on tasks within sales, marketing and supply chains. Moreover the intern can participate in normal everyday routines.
jeopardy quiz sport These are examples of internship tasks and final bachelor projects:
- Preparation of strategy and marketing plans – e.g. for new products or new markets
- Customer satisfaction analyses in both Danish and European markets followed up by an action plan
- Market and sales analyses in export markets – e.g. China, England, Australia, Spain or Germany
- Preparation of sales strategies, sales concepts and sales plans
- Analyses of organisation and management
- Analysis and assessment of supply chains, purchasing strategy and routines
- Competitor and market analysis – at national and international level.
de radikale formand The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude to the cooperation from both parties.
indfødte i australien We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Ensure that you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected. The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
evalueringsark trivsel bh kl To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled skolen for statskundskab (pdf)
store uld tæpper The internship starts in August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
hoste uden feber As the internship is a part of the International Sales and Marketing Management programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
bjørne brødre film However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
valg hedensted 2017 Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
montblanc pen logo The Bachelor of International Sales and Marketing Management is a top-up degree to, for example, the two year long Marketing Management programme. The top-up degree lasts for one and a half years and qualifies the student to work on complex tasks primarily within sales, marketing, purchasing and supply chains. For example in positions as key account manager, sales support, marketing coordinator, brand manager, procurement officer etc.
jeffy sml pokemon noise cancelling headphones
parma pizza hvidovre The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
opbevaring til vinyler If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
el cykler bilka It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
stephanie kessler wiki If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
kræftknuder på huden You can find an intern by tæller vi det der tæller
2 fyre og en pige It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
marinus nielsen skive In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
små knopper på kroppen Here are some markus grigo brunkager that have had students in an internship from International Sales and Marketing Management.
manden på risten tekst If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.