per sand pedersen Get a student from the Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
lucifer online subtitrat Accepting a student from the Bachelor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme as an intern is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to team up with a student who is close to graduating and is trained to plan and carry out tasks relating to innovation and business development.
ice hotel sweden By agreeing to collaborate about an internship you can get:
- Additional resources dedicated to solving development tasks within the company
- The opportunity to test a potential future employee in real life
- The opportunity to provide a student with valuable hands-on experience.
plovmand 500 kr seddel Most students produce their final Bachelor’s project for the company in continuation of the internship. The student’s project is a good opportunity for the company to, for example, look in detail at a specific issue, carry out an analysis or add resources to an existing development project.
skammerens datter billeder The following are examples of internship tasks and Bachelor’s projects:
- Participation in development projects
- Identification and analysis of new business opportunities
- Development of new products and markets
- Planning and implementation of new organisational structures
- Development and optimisation of innovative processes
- Organisation and planning
- Planning and implementation of marketing activities
- Sparring partner for management in connection with innovation
- Participation in general day-to-day tasks.
vokaler på engelsk The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude for cooperation from both parties.
pastasalat med kylling opskrift We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship:
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure a mutually satisfying cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is doing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks which are both challenging and also more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one; others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship; individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what a good subject for the student’s final exam project could be. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company and look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the academy if something is not quite as expected.
vestjysk bank videbæk The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
jarl friis mikkelsen børn To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled bernhard cooper didcot (pdf)
michael von au The internship starts in August and lasts for 12 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
bornedal film 2007 As the internship is a part of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
de ting jeg kan lide sound of music However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
gifts for bros Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
global knives sale The Bachelor’s degree programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is an 18 months top-up programme based on a broad range of AP degree programmes such as the programmes in Multimedia Design and Communication or Marketing Management.
couscous salat kylling The programme qualifies the student to work with creative and innovative processes, create growth in established and new companies and use tools to manage development projects.
at kædden hopper af fiends of slaanesh
orleans primary school The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
husar pub indehaver martin If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
online dansk fransk oversættelse It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
sygeplejerske løn norge If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
politi aalborg tlf You can find an intern by tokyo ghoul kaneki
hvordan ringer man til sverige It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
less is more shampoo In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
sætter pris på Here are some forever 21 clothing that have had students in an internship from Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
barn brækket fod If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.