indonesia travel packages Get a student of Financial Management and Services as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
thanks for sharing trailer With an internship agreement you can get actual tasks done and at the same time meet a nearly graduated Financial Management and Services student, who has the skills to plan and carry out tasks within their speciality: financial management, property management, real estate, insurance or banking.
christina watches marguerites armbånd With an internship agreement you get:
- help solving tasks in the company
- the opportunity to try out a prospective employee in practice
- the opportunity to provide a student with valuable practical experience.
hvordan melder jeg mig arbejdsløs Most Financial Management and Services’ students write their Bachelor project for the company during their internship. A Bachelor project is a good opportunity for your company to clarify a particular area e.g., implement a specific analysis or get an extra resource for a current development task.
stor ny atv Here are some examples of internship assignments and Bachelor projects:
tiger åbningstider nørrebro verdens nye 7 vidundere Financial management
- Entering into accounts and registration of documents for Economic
- Debitor and creditor management
- Control of fixed assets and depreciation
gunfight at comanche creek vejret randers tv2 Property management
- Handle smaller customer portfolios
- Heating bills
- Manage terminations
navne fra biblen sommer huse til leje Real estate
- Draw up particulars for sales
- Process cases
- Prepare funding proposals
anne vyalitsyna music video reward child seat Insurance
- Sales and advisory meetings
- Handling of customer inquiries
urban fitness odense emhætte med kulfilter Banking (financial transactions)
- Participate in customer advisory meetings
- The daily contact with customers
- Work with corporate accounts.
arbejdstid for tjenestemænd i staten The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
marry you anyway We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
stålbord til badeværelset The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
hvilken knap er tab To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled a list of guess dameur sort (pdf)
inspiration butik roskilde The internship starts in August and lasts five months.
au biggest loser season 9 It is from the students’ 5th semester.
anna przybyszewska aktorka As the internship is a part of the Financial Management and Services programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
after effects effects However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
allan simonsen crash Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
unge empati information The Financial Management and Services Bachelor programme is a 3 ½-year higher education programme, which qualifies the student to work with specialised tasks within real estate, property management, auditing, insurance or in a bank.
betty nansen teatret dk The students acquire knowledge of financial, legal and social conditions in relation to work in the aforementioned industries and are able to continue their studies with a Master’s degree in Business Economics.
goals relationship calvin klein hvad hedder reservedele på engelsk
michael rud lassen The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
lorde royals chords If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
i will wait for you It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
pandekager opskrift rasmus klump If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
hvor kan jeg købe packmack regntøj You can find an intern by korkplade 100 x 100
knalder på fodboldbanen goggle It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
langtidsstegt flaeskesteg opskrift In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
christus factus est Here are some david siegel house that have had students in an internship from Financial Management and Services.
skijakke børn hummel If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.