ranae shrider and verne troyer Get a student of Environmental Technologist as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
nicklas pedersen fodbold Accepting an intern from the Environmental Technologist programme is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to team up with a student who can carry out complex tasks within the environmental area.
brudepige kjole blå By agreeing to collaborate on an internship you can get:
- more resources to solve environmental issues both within the private and public sector
- the possibility to test a future employee
- the possibility to give an intern valuable experience from the practical field
konstruktion med beton Most students in internship produce their final examination project at the internship place in continuation of their internship. Student projects are a good opportunity for the internship host to, for example, look in detail at a specific environmental issue from a practical point of view, carry out an analysis or add resources to a project in the development process.
engle kostume til pige These are examples of internship tasks and final exam projects:
- Optimisation of running a waste water purification plant
- Implementation of water environmental plans in private companies
- Mapping of drinking water resources in a municipality
- Development and quality assurance of groundwater drilling
- Exercise of authority in the public environmental sector
- Optimisation af a biogas production plant
- Handling of polluted soil
- Sorting and exploitation of waste in a private company
- Green accounts
- Life cycle analysis
- Sampling and measurement of environmental specimens
hvide stan smith velcro If you would like to learn more about how you can make use of an internship, please download the folder or contact Rudi Brent, phone: 7228 6455, e-mail: hrbnike flyknit racer black & anthracite @moviefone dvd realeases.
essie neglelak pinned up The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
model billeder med 2 kvinder We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
martin richard olsen The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
luxury yachts for sale The internship period is divided in two parts:
- 1st period: 2 weeks in July/August
- 2nd period: 8 weeks in March/April
under amour spotlight The periods can possibly be arranged differently. After the end of the long internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
sannes mad mønsted As the internship is a part of the Environmental Technology programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
wattpad bellatrix daughter the darkest year However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
the international house copenhagen Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
rulning af tøj The Environmental Technologist is the first 2 years of a Bachelor’s programme which, among others, qualifies the students to work with environmental tasks in both the private and public sector.
retten til at blive glemt virum vipers uge ni (only in Danish)
teenage værelse dreng The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
fleming bamse jørgensens plads If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
amalie szigethy blog It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
sims 3 aftenunderholdning If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
shakira waka waka You can find an intern by when will my life begin lyrics
tommeliden hc andersen It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
ferrera beach hotel In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
størrelsesguide kvinder bukser If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.