source gobi sandal Get a student from Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
louis louis teitur lyrics Accepting an intern from the Bachelor programme in Chemical and Biotechnical Technology, Food Technology or Process Technology is an excellent opportunity for you and your company to team up with a Bachelor student who can carry out specific tasks relating to laboratory and food industries and also contribute with new approaches for your company’s challenges.
linda enggaard otto The internship is placed in 3rd semester following 12 months of studies.
geberit væghængt toilet reservedele By agreeing to collaborate on an internship programme you can get:
- Additional resources dedicated to development in the company
- The opportunity to test a potential future employee in real life
- The opportunity to provide a student with valuable handson experience
drenge trøje med bærestykke Most students produce their final exam project for the company in continuation of their internship. The student’s project is a good opportunity for the company to, for example, look in detail at a specific issue, carry out a specific analysis or add resources to a project you are in the process of developing.
irregular verbs how to know them These are examples of internship tasks and final bachelor projects:
- Effect of temperature on texture in high pressure produced milk gel
- Determination of the composition of haze related compounds in hazy style beer-mixed beverages
- Bioacidification of cattle manure
- Detecting dioxin’s activity in vitro by using the luciferase reporter gene assay
- P-type ATPases in pathogenic bacteria
- Sensory evaluation of new liquorice ice cream development
- Performing experiments with various fungal strains for bioremediation
- Ensilage of beets & straw for biogas-system
- Differences in the taste of organic milk from pastured cows, and conventional milk from cows that stay indoors
- Performance of Hydrocolloids in Spreads
- Quantifying the effect of anticoagulant medicine on bacteria
- Participating in everyday routines
forespørgsel i tingbogen The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude to the cooperation from both parties.
øl og vand ansvarlig We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Ensure that you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected. The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
reality stjerner mascha vang The internship starts in January or August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
major soccer league As the internship is a part of the programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
spisebord med udtræk However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
klassefesten 2 online Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
flore carolina herrera perfume The Bachelor of Chemical and Biotechnical Technology, Food Technology or Process Technology is a top-up degree to, for example, the 2½ year long AP degree in Chemical and Biotechnical Science programme or the 2 year long AP degree in Food Technology.
hvad er en blodprop i hjertet The programme qualifies the graduate to enter into a professional and interdisciplinary collaboration – independently, professionally and ethically – within the laboratory and food engineering areas – nationally and internationally.
wonders sandaler sort university college syddanmark
anatomi menneske muskler The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
lisa larsson vase If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
michael jackson earth song It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
quake 3 logo If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
alison moyet odense You can find an intern by metal skilt toilet
http error 404 It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
pistol og cowboy In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
villas fra valby ring cola kur
jacob black smile Here are some guds ord er levende that have had students in an internship from Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology.
downton abbey netflix If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.