de baltiske lande historie Get a student from Business Economics and Information Technology as an intern
Extra manpower for management and quality IT usage
michael jackson zombie An internship agreement is a wonderful opportunity to resolve concrete tasks and at the same time meet a student who is almost finished their BA in Business Economics and Information Technology, and who is able to look at the company’s areas of work with a different set of eyes.
tuber simulator thealekdk Internships are in the 6th semester, after 2 ½ years of study.
ruth williams khama With an internship agreement you get:
- extra manpower to solve problems in at your company with business and information technology
- the opportunity to try out a prospective employee in practice
- the opportunity to provide a student with valuable practical experience.
store fliser udendørs Most students write their bachelor project for the company during their internship. A bachelor project is a good opportunity for the company to clarify a particular area e.g., implement a specific analysis or get extra resources for a current development task.
hvor langt er tarmsystemet Here you can see a few examples of tasks that an intern can do:
- Plan, execute, monitor and report findings for IT projects
- Establish the need for IT support
- Draw up requirement specifications for computer systems
- Describe and develop business processes
- Involve users
- Calculate project finances
- Draft a gap analysis
- Examine an IT portfolio’s strategic value
- Plan and participate in the testing of IT systems
- Present IT solutions for users and customers
- Describe and model data structures
- Organise an innovative course
- Participate in implementation projects
- Evaluate and improve processes
- Internal and external consultancy work
- Depending on the intern’s specialisation: program, statistical analysis, and work with SAP
skiferie norge uge 7 In addition to this, the intern can help with other miscellaneous tasks and should be included in the department’s regular daily routines.
københavns rådhus adresse The cooperative agreement between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
slette facebook konto permanent We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- The student and company must adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure a mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship supervisor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is doing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully-fledged’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
i wanna rock spongebob version The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
knive og gafler To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled claire danes terminator (pdf)
sigfreds kaffebar århus The internship starts in January and lasts for 20 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
tv program cz As the internship is a part of the Business Economics and Information Technology programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
sjove ord om livet However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
harald nielsen begravelse Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
randers realskole jette The programme is a 3 ½-year Bachelor programme, which has been developed in close collaboration with the IT industry.
boardman lake trail The students understand a company’s way of doing business and the opportunities that information technology provides in order to support and further develop the business. These are skills that are in demand in the industry.
svane glas bjerringbro On their programme, the students get insight into the development of IT systems, but they also learn about finance, organisational development and leadership. This enables them to be involved in developing IT solutions that make sense from a financial, an organisational as well an IT perspective.
tegn på kaliummangel The programme is only offered in Danish, but many Danish students choose to take their internships with a foreign company.
hjernevrider ud af træ og snor Read more about the programme at engelske undulater til salg (only in Danish)
uploade til skoletube The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
hapsere til nytårsaften If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
pink velour stol It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
opgaver til bogen intet If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
avisen i undervisningen genre You can find an intern by raptor trailer tippy 2
årsfest randers statsskole It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
bill skarsgard pennywise In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
her går det godt fru kammerherrinde If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.