thorax trainer køb Get a student from Automotive Technology as an intern
Get additional power to implement new advanced technologies in the auto industry
ostebider til drinks An internship agreement is a wonderful opportunity to resolve concrete tasks and at the same time meet an almost educated auto technologist who is able to look at the company’s areas of work with a different set of eyes. Internships are in the fourth semester, after 1 ½ years of study.
alle bilmærker logo With an internship agreement you get:
- additional power to solve problems relating to advanced electronic, hydraulic and auto technical systems, e.g. in the field of quality, security, documentation and the optimisation of customer handling
- the opportunity to try out a prospective employee in practice
- the opportunity to provide a student with valuable practical experience.
røde kors bramming Most auto technologists base their main exam project on their internship company. The exam project is a good opportunity for the company to clarify a particular area e.g., implement a specific analysis or get extra resources for a current development task.
carrington aps regnskab Here are some examples of internship assignments and main exam projects:
- Prepare active solutions for the optimisation in a workshop, both mechanical and electronic
- Advise and meet the customer professionally, in a service-orientated and respectful manner
- Do error diagnostics for vehicles
- Handle project management of smaller development projects or optimisation in the company
- Perform repairs on the vehicle in a qualified and efficient way
- Prepare construction of specific controls for electric power
sauna club pigerne In addition to this, the intern can help with other miscellaneous tasks and should be included in the department’s regular daily routines.
stedsans in the woods The cooperative relationship between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
greenwood decor danmark We have compiled some good advice that will help you as well as the student to benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- Always feel free to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is completing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout the internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what could be a good subject for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on the subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
- The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
forældre til børn med angst To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled a list of kong valdemars tilnavn (pdf)
mousa assassins creed The internship starts in January or August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
handelsskolen københavn nord The internship starts in January or August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
jacob edvard colbjørnsen Automotive Technology is a 2-year AP degree programme, where students learn about the advanced technologies used in the development and optimisation of racing cars and ordinary vehicles at a high level.
blandingsbatteri enkelt roset An automotive technologist is familiar with new technology and can disseminate it to colleagues. Automotive technologists are often the link between racing car drivers, mechanics, designers, sponsors and all the others who are involved in keeping racing teams or the automotive industry fully tuned.
kopi kaiser idell The programme is offered in cooperation with the Aarhus School of Marine and Technical Engineering.
skovgaard vine give Read more about the programme at upside down cake
næste bus movia The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
petticoat blue hell bunny If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
lindsay lohan 2014 bikini It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
hangover 3 watch online If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
bylderup bov handelscenter You can find an intern by smukke ting billeder
tomica hyper series It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
king bob minion tegning In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
swedish house mafia Here are some hvornår kommer fifa 18 ud that have had students in an internship from Automotive Technology.
stor gamer mus If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.