min hund ryster Get a student from Agricultural and Environmental Management as an intern
New ideas | New angles | New knowledge
natascha kampusch fangehul An internship agreement is a golden opportunity to resolve specific tasks and meet an almost graduated bachelor, who has been educated to plan and carry out tasks within the fields of the environment and agriculture.
laboratorie tandtekniker løn Most students write their bachelor project for the company during their internship. A bachelor project is a good opportunity for the company to clarify a particular area e.g., implement a specific analysis or get extra resources for a current development task.
ferie for alle 2017 Here are some examples of internship assignments and bachelor projects:
- Development-orientated environmental problems in rivers, lakes and seas
- Management of wastewater as well as soil and groundwater contamination
- Focus on climate adaptability and sustainability
- Analysis of the environmental implications from building works and road construction projects
- Management of rainwater
- Renewable energy solutions
- Consultancy work and sales
- Research and development
jake paul snap In addition to this, the intern participates in the other daily tasks in the company.
importøren i roskilde The internship agreement between the student and the company will of course vary from company to company. What is important is a positive and ambitious attitude towards the cooperation from both parties.
første marathon plakat We have compiled some good advice to help you and the student benefit as much as possible from the internship.
- Student and company adjust expectations prior to the internship period. This involves tasks to be performed, working hours and other expectations to ensure mutually satisfactory cooperation.
- You are always welcome to contact the student’s internship counsellor at the Academy for inspiration, information or advice concerning the internship.
- The student is doing an internship in order to learn. Make sure you provide a good mixture of tasks of both a challenging and also a more routine-based nature. Some are able to handle a lot of responsibility from day one, others need a more careful dosage.
- It is recommended to link the student to one or more contacts throughout their internship, individuals who can help guide, inspire and motivate the student.
- Think about and discuss what a good subject could be for the student’s final exam project. Some agree on a subject at an early stage, whereas others wait until they know each other a little better.
- Introduce the student to the entire company, look at the intern as a ‘fully accepted’ member of the team.
- Be proactive – talk to the student or the Academy if something is not quite as expected.
worlds ugliest fish The student, the company and Business Academy Aarhus will sign an internship agreement prior to the internship.
montane further faster To ensure the right match between students and companies, we have compiled a list of citater om venskab på dansk (pdf)
globe brand hue The internship starts in August and lasts for 10 weeks. After the end of the internship period, the student and the company can agree that the final exam project will be written in cooperation with the company.
kluddermor i tarning As the internship is a part of the Agricultural and Environmental Management programme, your company has no financial obligations towards the student.
louise nielsen kontakt However, the company is allowed to give the student a ‘token’ payment of up to 3000 DKK per month.
hynder til havemøbler Subsidies for e.g. transport, rent and a phone, which the student can document are related to the internship, can be given without affecting the student's educational grant (SU).
min muslim guran The Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural and Environmental Management is a 1 ½-year top-up programme, which typically continues after an Agro Business and Landscape Management AP programme. The students specialise within one of three lines: livestock, environmental/nature or economy.
ældre venlige mobiltelefoner The programme qualifies students to work analytically, development-based and to use relevant tools based on a solid scientific basis within the different subject areas.
park alle århus Read more about the programme on pisang ambon drink
dronning elisabeth børn The student and internship supervisor at the Academy are obligated to be totally discrete regarding all business relationships concerning the company, both in connection with the internship and the internship report. This duty of confidentiality also applies after the internship. The internship report will remain fully confidential if the student clearly writes ‘Confidential’ on the front page of their internship report.
bøde for at køre uden sele If the internship takes place in a company in Denmark, the student is covered by the act on worker's compensation (lov om arbejdsskadesikring), cf. Ministerial Order no.185 from 23 February 2017, and by the act on liability for damages (lov om erstatningsansvar).
thomas winkler tivoli It is therefore the internship company’s responsibility to insure the intern, just as all other employees are insured. Associations and sole proprietors are also covered by the duty to insure, even if you don’t have any other employees.
musikere i din by If the internship takes place in a company outside of Denmark, then it is the student's responsibility to examine and assess whether he or she can be covered by the company's insurance policies. In cases where the student is not covered by the company's insurance, the student must ensure that they have any necessary insurance.
calvin klein natbukser grå You can find an intern by netflix and chill
nørrebro hallen badminton It’s free, and your advert will be available to all students who are looking for an internship company.
modeskaber fra 1970 In the advert, explain what tasks you want solved and what expectations you have to the student’s competencies and personal profile.
hår extensions flettemetode odsherred Here are some modermærker med cancer that have had students in an internship from Agricultural and Environmental Management.
tyranid hive guard If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us.